Thursday, April 2, 2009

Humble Beginnings

Hey everyone, Brother Bolgard here coming to you from the great state of Maine.

This blog is to chronicle my experiences returning to 40k after approximately a 13 year break. Things are new and scary after all this time! We're in fifth edition, fer crissake! How did that happen?

I've decided to dive in by creating a Blood Angel's army in the spirit of Jawaballs' list - using his painting tutorials to slowly ease my way back into the game. So far, here is the fruit of my labor:






I have yet to battle-test this core 500 point block -- but I'm chomping at the bit to finish these boys up and get down to the game store and give them a run for their money. It's a shame there are so few places to play Warhammer 40k in Southern Maine!

More updates to come.

0 comments: