Sunday, April 5, 2009

Progress

Hey everyone, Brother Bolgard here.

It's been a few days, and I'm just about to wrap up my very first Rhino. Of course, when I looked at the hi-resolution picture of it I just took, my heart sank when I found several tiny tiny spots of unpainted primer that I missed, and that most people would never see with the naked eye, but will haunt me unless I fix them. Barring that, however, I'm very pleased with the results! I really love the way the eagle came out as well!

I also finished a second assault squad, and I'm priming their Rhino as I write this. This force is really starting to come together (though my HQ choice still needs some work... just haven't been in the mood to give the good Brother the attention he deserves).

I'll post a video soon. More to come!

0 comments: